profile entries follow
28th Masquerade Night Fever
Posted on 24 November 2013 at Sunday, November 24, 2013 | 0 phobia(s)


Well , hello earthlings . Assalamualaikum :) yeaah happy holidays people . Well , there's a saying sounds like "holidays is for holiday" . Haa get it right people ? Haha , well it's been a long time I haven't post anything . Jihah , please I'm begging you , don't telling them that you're super duper busy . Haha , of course not :3 Since I'm officially not a PMR Victim *ohh yeaah* I spent a lot of time on .... well I don't know where ^^ ahaa the social network , especially Twitter become my number one favourite place to share anything :D Hm , like seriously ... I've to admit that I'm very lazy to post or even worst , to type in this page . Haha let it go people , let bygones be bygones . Well , now here I am , typing and sharing one of the most unforgettable memories in my entire life in SEMESTI .

All of the efforts that we've done, yeahh that's including me , my friends .. we're 28th batch of SEMESTI . We've prepared a lot of things to make sure that the so called farewell dinner , where we're going to leave lower form . And that's makes us have to go in our own ways , oohh lala well it's not like that . In SEMESTI , our first three years , we're in the same classes . Unfortunately , the last 2 years .. we've to face the classes streaming which led us not to stay in our old classes . It's quite sad but .. it's for our own sake right ? Oritee
^^

Against all the odds , on 29 October , the Dinner was held in Dewan Besar :) Leggo people , let's enjoy the show ^^















































 Till next :) Assalamualaikum .

Memories last forever

FUTURE
PAST