profile entries follow
A dream is a wish your heart makes ♡
Posted on 11 March 2011 at Friday, March 11, 2011 | 0 phobia(s)



Holla Fellas ! It's been a long time I haven't update this blog . Nawwhh , poor you :')



Just now , i heard a really bad story ! Guess what ? 8.9 magnitude EARTHQUAKE ! It's 
the biggest in the country in 300 years . It's a really bad disaster ! SIGH :(


School's over ! Oh Yeah ! HAHA , it's not done yet !

Cuti seminggu ni sekejap je ! Pejam celik pejam celik dah seminggu . Dah kena balik hostel ! Dah kena belajar lagi . KanKan ? That's life for SEMESTIAN :) and i proud to be ONE of it .


People . I've got something to show you . This is for my beloved one . My mother , family and also you ! :)


Eh eh , also my superHERO :) 

This picture is so much awesome :)

Also this one :)


 Bieber's Revolution :)


FUTURE
PAST