profile entries follow
New Life on New Year :')
Posted on 30 January 2011 at Sunday, January 30, 2011 | 0 phobia(s)


Assalamualaikum dan Selamat Sejahtera



It's been a long time I haven't update this blog . Yeah , Now I live at boarding school , so it's complicated when it comes to "using internet" 

Nawhh , stop about that ,  nak solat Zuhur jap , it's already 3.47 pm .

O yeah , done already ! Jiha nak story pasal my new life at SEMESTI , do you know SEMESTI ? Okayy , that is Sekolah Menengah Sains Teluk Intan . Thats my second home right now ! Yeah , for the first day I come there , i thought that is hell for me , but now i love it ! 

All the senior right there are so nice , no lie , thats the fact . Enough with my TERRIBLE english . Lets start with Malay .

Orientasi mengikut kamus dewan edisi GOOGLE , eh tak jumpa pulak maksud orientasi , tapi takpe lah , mengikut kamus dewan edisi Jiha sendiri orientasi tu macam entahla , tapi minggu orientasi memang sangat memeritkan , OMG , i don't want to say about that . You'll feel it one day :)

Okayy , enough about that , at SEMESTI , i met alot of friends , yeah , bila dah jumpa ramai orang mesti la banyak kerenah . HAHA , thats make me wanna laugh . 

Hmm , thats all , Jiha speechless , sejak balik asrama ni Jiha jadi kuno , poor to hear that . Bye :)

FUTURE
PAST